A touch is all it takes
- A unique new weeding tool.
- Precise and controlled, 100% of the gel is applied to the weed. Weeds within borders, lawns and vegetable patches can be eliminated without harming the plants and flowers growing nearby.
- Ideal for treating weeds in difficult areas all around the garden.
- Precisely targets weeds - especially in awkward places.
- Accurate, controlled, efficient, no waste.
- Unique weedkiller gel formulation sticks to leaves.
- Systemic weedkiller, kills weeds right down to the roots so they don’t come back.
How to use
Using just one hand, and at the click of a button, you can release the precise amount of gel needed to target the weeds without risk to other nearby plants.
The gel formulation sticks to the weed leaf and stays there, so there’s no dripping or running off onto the soil or surrounding plants. 1 click per annual weed, 2 clicks per perennial weed.
How does Roundup Gel kill weeds?
Roundup Gel works in a very simple but efficient way. The gel sticks to the leaf and the Roundup is then absorbed into the leaf and into the sap stream of the weed. It travels around the weed through the sap stream to the roots and growing points. Here it simply stops the weed from growing and the weed gradually dies.
The amount of time it takes for the weed to die depends on a few things: the size of the weed; the depth of the roots; and the time of year. Roundup is most effective when weeds are green and growing. And because Roundup only works inside the weed and is inactive in the soil, this leaves the soil free for use and replanting.
Before and after applying Roundup Gel
Roundup Gel contains glyphosate, so it is a highly effective weedkiller and its unique applicator makes it as quick and precise as weeding by hand.
More information this Roundup product can be found at the Roundup-Garden website.