HOW TO USE
- Use Osmocote® Professional Vegetable, Tomato & Herb Mix straight from the bag. For best results, do not mix with any other material. Close the bag tightly after use.
- Select a clean container with large drainage holes and partly fill the pot with Osmocote® Professional Vegetable, Tomato & Herb Mix.
- Turn the plant out of its existing container. Loosen the root ball and gently remove any damaged or dried out roots.
- Place the plant in the centre of the pot. Fill in with Osmocote® Professional Vegetable, Tomato & Herb Mix to within 2–3cm from the top of the pot and press lightly.
- Tap the new container gently to allow the mixture to settle. Do not pack down.
- Initial watering of the plant after potting is essential. Allow the excess water to drain away and place in the shade for 2–3 days to allow the plant to establish.
WHEN TO USE
- Tomato, Vegetable & Herb Mix may be used at any time of the year when new crops are being sown or planted
CAUTION: This product may cause staining of hard surfaces if wet. Avoid contact with hard surfaces and if contact does occur, sweep off immediately
When using potting mixes, we recommend the use of garden gloves to protect your hands, if dusty wear a mask
SAFETY FIRST: Read the instructions on the product packaging before use and take particular note of any warnings or cautions on the label
See the Safety Data Sheet for this product
Scotts Osmocote® Controlled Release Fertiliser in this potting mix provides plant nutrition for up to 4 months