Roundup® Lawn Weedkiller kills broad leaved weeds growing in lawns without harming the grass.
- Kills weeds, not the lawn
- Kills dandelions, daisies, and clover
- Specially formulated to kill the broad leaved weeds that invade lawns and suffocate grass
Usage instructions for Roundup® Speed Lawn 1L.
Although not a requirement, as good practice, we recommend wearing waterproof gloves and gardening footwear.
- Push the security tab until it breaks from the trigger.
- Rotate nozzle to 'spray' or 'stream' position Hold the sprayer approx. 50 cm away from the target weed and spray to lightly wet the weeds - avoid run-off.
- Rotate nozzle to stop after use.
- Apply at no more than 50 ml/m²
For best results: treat weeds at the start of flowering to give best results.
Do not apply when rainfall is expected within 6 hours of application. Do not apply when flowering weeds are present. Direct spray away from ponds and other surface water bodies. Do not empty into drains. Use appropriate containment to avoid environmental contamination.
Allow the spray to dry before walking or playing on treated areas. Treated areas can be re-planted or re-seeded the day after treatment.
This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way.
Roundup® Lawn Weedkiller