HOW TO USE
- Fill the seed tray or pot and firm gently to just below the rim.
- Water with a fine rose, then sow seeds thinly and evenly.
- Follow the recommendations on the seed packet for temperatures, covering the seed and shading.
- Keep in a warm place until seeds germinate.
- Remove covering immediately, move into a lighter position and water as necessary.
- Be careful never to saturate the compost.
- Fill the pot and insert prepared cuttings, spaced so that the leaves do not touch.
- Gently firm the compost around the cuttings.
- Water in using a fine rose.
- To maintain humidity, fit a plastic bag over the cuttings.
- Do not cover hairy leaved plants such as geraniums and saintpaulia.
- Keep in a warm, well lit place, out of direct sunlight.
- Water again only when the compost dries out.
- Feed with Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Plant Food after 6 weeks.
- Pot on into individual pots as soon as roots become well developed or as leaves start to touch.
- Once developed, prick out seedlings and transplant rooted cuttings into Levington John Innes No.1, to grow on.
WHERE TO USE
For sowing seeds and rooting cuttings.
Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust. Always wear gloves when gardening and then wash your hands after use.
Always read the label and product information before use.