50% more tomatoes
The ideal feed for tomatoes and fruiting plants, our seaweed-enriched formula gives your plants everything they need for full-flavoured, quality crops. Perfect for use in grow bags, planters or pots – wherever you grow best – and enjoy 50% more tomatoes.
For tomatoes and flowering pot plants
Perfect for all your crop and flowering pot plants, our special formula contains potash and seaweed extract to ensure your plants get all the micronutrients they need for maximum growth and full flavour. Ideal for specialist food crops like aubergines and sweet peppers, as well as flowering pot plants.
With seaweed extract
Seaweed extract is an essential addition to our plant feed to ensure healthy, full-flavoured crops and blooming flowers. The micronutrients it contains provide your plants with what they need for maximum growth.
Can also be used with other crops*
* Such as peppers and aubergines. Tomorite’s unique formula isn’t just for tomatoes, it’s potash and seaweed enriched feed can be used on all sorts of fruiting crops – like aubergines and sweet peppers – for maximum growth and full-flavoured crops.
How to use
Shake bottle well before use.
- Press firmly, push down and twist off cap.
- Add required amount to water and stir well.
- Apply diluted feed to base of plant, avoiding foliage.
Dosage rate: Use measure provided. Dilute 20ml in 4.5 litres of water for tomatoes/potatoes and dilute 10ml in 4.5 litres of water for peppers and aubergines.
Where to use
Levington Tomorite Concentrated Tomato Food is recommended for feeding tomatoes and other flowering and fruiting plants growing under glass, out in the garden and in grobags or other patio containers.
- Greenhouse: Start feeding when first truss of of tomatoes (stem with small green fruits) has set. In soil feed at alternate waterings.
- Outdoors: Start feeding when second truss has set. In soil, feed every 7-14 days and use 4.5 litres for two plants.
- Gro-bags: Use 4.5 litres per bag. Outdoors, feed once a week. In greenhouses, increase to twice a week when second truss has set.
Can also be used for courgette, potato, pepper and aubergine. For pepper and aubergine, reduce rates to 10ml in 4.5 litres of water. Only feed when plants are actively growing, and first feeding not before two weeks after planting.
Wash hands after use and wash splashes from skin.
Do not keep diluted feed.
We recommend using gloves when gardening.
Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool dry place between 5°C and 35°C out of the reach of children.
Avoid over watering or allowing plants to dry out as this can cause damage to the roots.