Ensure a fast-establishing and low maintenance lawn with Scotts Lawn Builder Superstrike® Easycare Lawn Seed. This quality blend of fine turf ryegrass and turf fescue is ideal for producing a lush, green, medium textured lawn – suitable for all applications.
- Less mowing and maintenance
- Germinates in 7 days*
- Suitable for all Applications
- Covers approximately 30m²
HOW TO USE
- Lawns are best sown in early spring and early autumn. Clear the area to be sown by spraying weeds and removing existing debris and grass.
- Prepare a firm, level bed by raking the soil and then lightly rolling to compact.
- Sow seed evenly at a rate of 25g per m2. Sow in a north-south direction and then again in an east-west direction to ensure complete, even coverage.
- Lightly rake to cover the seed.
- Water gently and keep damp until germination is completed. Your lawn will benefit from regular watering, particularly in drier months.
- Your new lawn will be ready to mow when it has reached a height of 5cm and the root system is established. Set blades high and ensure they are sharp to protect the young seedlings.
- Subsequent mowing can be reduced in height to 2.5cm.
- Once established fertilise your lawn with Scotts Lawn Builder Slow Release Lawn Fertiliser.
*Seeds will germinate in 7 days in ideal weather conditions and when the correct steps are followed.
In non-ideal weather conditions, germination can take up to 14 days.