HOW TO USE
- Turn over soil in garden bed prior to planting.
- Add a 10cm layer of Osmocote® Professional Compost & Soil Improver to the garden bed and mix it in to the original soil.
- Plant garden and water thoroughly.
- For best results feed after 3 months with Osmocote® Controlled Release fertiliser for Vegetables, Tomatoes, Herbs and Garden Beds.
- Maximum application rates:
- Sensitive plants 30L/m2
- Tolerant plants 120L/m2
For a complete guide on How to Use Scotts Osmocote® Professional Compost & Soil Improver, always check the packaging
WHEN TO USE
- Whenever soil is being prepared for new plantings
- At the start of Summer as a mulch to protect bare soils, reduce evaporation and insulate soils
CAUTION: This product may cause staining of hard surfaces if wet. Avoid contact with hard surfaces and if contact does occur, sweep off immediately
When using potting mixes, we recommend the use of garden gloves to protect your hands
SAFETY FIRST: Read the instructions on the product packaging before use and take particular note of any warnings or cautions on the label
See the Safety Data Sheet for this product
Scotts Osmocote® Controlled Release Fertiliser in this potting mix provides plant nutrition and trace elements for up to 3 months
This product contains iron sulphate for the prevention and correction of iron deficiencies in plants