HOW TO USE
- Use Osmocote® Professional Rose, Gardenia, Azalea & Camellia Mix straight from the bag. For best results, do not mix with any other material. Close bag tightly after use.
- Water plants thoroughly that are to be repotted and allow them to drain.
- Select a clean container with large drainage holes and partly fill the pot with Osmocote® Professional Rose, Gardenia, Azalea & Camellia Mix.
- Turn the plant out of its existing container. Loosen the root ball. If necessary remove any damaged or dead roots.
- Position the plant in the centre of the new container, and fill with Osmocote® Professional Rose, Gardenia, Azalea & Camellia Mix to 2cm from the top of the container.
- Tap the new container gently to allow the mixture to settle. Do not pack down.
- Initial watering of the plant after potting is essential. Allow the excess water to drain away and place in the shade for 2–3 days to allow the plant to establish.
For a complete guide on how to use Scotts Osmocote® Professional Rose, Gardenia, Azalea & Camellia Mix always check the packaging
WHEN TO USE
- Evergreen trees and shrubs and conifers are best repotted or planted out in Spring or Autumn when there is little danger of frosts occurring
- Deciduous / bare-root roses and trees should be planted in Winter, while they are devoid of leaves and dormant
CAUTION: This product may cause staining of hard surfaces if wet. Avoid contact with hard surfaces and if contact does occur, sweep off immediately
When using potting mixes, we recommend the use of garden gloves to protect your hands, if dusty wear a mask
SAFETY FIRST: Read the instructions on the product packaging before use and take particular note of any warnings or cautions on the label
See the Safety Data Sheet for this product