1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. Entry into the competition is free and constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no role in the determination of the winner. All valid entries received during the Competition Period will be judged on their merit and the entry judged the best will win a prize.
2. Entry is only open to users currently residing in Australia, 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies of this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The competition commences at 9:00am AEST on 1st December 2022 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 12th December 2022.
5. Entry into the competition is Australian wide
7. Major prize: The winners will be awarded with:
- 1x Scotts Osmocote Indoor Plant Pour+Feed
- 1x 10L Scotts Osmocote Indoor Plant Potting Mix
- 1x Scotts Osmocote Indoor Plant Controlled Release Fertiliser
- 1x Scotts Osmocote Indoor Plant Mist+Feed
- 1x Scotts Osmocote Indoor Plant Controlled Release Fertiliser Tablets
8. The prize cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged and cannot be redeemed for cash. If any component of the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or any part of it for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
9. Once the prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
11. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must follow all instructions and warnings specified in the prize User Guide. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to provide the promoter with a perpetual royalty-free licence to use and reproduce the content of their entry, including their user name and image in any way including but not limited to the Love The Garden AU Facebook page (), the Love The Garden AU Instagram page () and . All entries will be entered into a database and the promoter may use the entrant’s names and email addresses for any future lovethegarden promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact the Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
The Promoter is:
Evergreen Garden Pty Ltd, Level 2, Bldg E, 24-32 Lexington Drive, Bella Vista, NSW 2153 Australia Phone: (02) 8602 9000 [International - 61 2 8602 9000] Fax: (02) 8602 9001