HOW TO USE
Debco Raised Garden Bed Mix is ready to use straight from the bag with no further additives required.
- Position your raised garden bed in a level, sunny protected area of the garden.
- Ensure excess water can drain from your garden bed or turn over the soil underneath to improve drainage.
- Fill the raised garden bed using this premium mix allowing room to add the new plants.
- Follow the instructions on the plant tag.
- Position the plants before planting to ensure each plant has adequate room to grow and will receive sunlight.
- Turn the plant out of its container. Loosen root ball gently and remove any rotten or entirely dried out roots.
- Fill around the plants with planting mix and do not pack down.
- Soak with water and protect plants from wind, heat and strong sunlight for around 5 days.
ONGOING PLANT CARE
- Debco Raised Garden Bed Mix is a balanced 4-month fertiliser but additional fertiliser may be required in time, depending on plant needs.
- Plants should be watered immediately after planting and frequently enough to ensure the mix remains moist but not wet. Avoid allowing plants to dry out.
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening. Wear a particulate mask if dusty.
This product contains micro-organisms
Avoid breathing dust or mists
Wear a particulate mask it dusty
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening and keep the product moist when handling
Wash hands immediately after use
Read the detailed warning label on the bag
A range of macro & micro-elements are required for sustained plant growth in mixes
Through the correct balance of air and water, specifically selected controlled-release fertiliser and other essential plant nutrients your plants will flourish in this potting mix