HOW IT WORKS
- Formulated without compost or pine bark to be less prone to fungus gnats
- It has been designed to use on all types of Indoor Plants to provide the nutrients they need for stronger root development
HOW TO USE
- Osmocote® Indoor Plants Premium Potting Mix is ready to use straight from the bag with no further additives required.
- Select a clean pot at least 25mm wider than the original and partly fill with potting mix.
- Turn the plant out of its container, loosen root ball gently and remove any rotten or entirely dried out roots.
- Position the plant in the pot and fill with potting mix. Do not pack down.
- Water thoroughly and protect the plant from wind, heat and strong sunlight for around 5 days.
- Osmocote® Indoor Premium Potting Mix contains a balanced fertiliser but additional fertiliser may be required in time, depending on plant needs.
- Plants should be watered immediately after potting and frequently enough to ensure the mix remains moist but not wet. Avoid allowing plants to dry out.
- Plants should be re-potted with new potting mix when they outgrow the pot or after 12-18 months.
WHEN TO USE
- Potting mixes can be used at any time of the year.
- Repotting established pot plants is best done either in Spring or Autumn - avoid Winter or Summer as the extremes of temperature may stress plants
- Flowering plants should be repotted after they have flowered- enjoy the blooms first!
When using potting mixes, we recommend the use of garden gloves to protect your hands
SAFETY FIRST: Read the instructions on the product packaging before use and take particular note of any warnings or cautions on the label
See the Safety Data Sheet for this product
ScottsCoir, made from coconut fibre, is a renewable resource