Using Scotts® Wild Bird Seed Mix in your garden will keep wild birds coming back and provide a regular food supply when natural food sources are low.
- Position your hanging feeder or platform station in a position that is visible for you to enjoy the birds it attracts to your garden.
- It should be in a naturally sheltered location, away from windows.
- 3 Keeping your feeder topped up with Scotts® Wild Bird Seed Mix will ensure birds come to know it as a regular food supply.
- To prevent the spread of disease, clean and dry your feeder or station regularly and always keep food dry.
- You can also scatter Scotts® Wild Bird Seed Mix onto your lawn. Birds can be vulnerable at ground level so scatter away from places where predators can easily hide.