HOW TO USE
Osmocote® Orchid Coarse Premium Potting Mix is ready to use straight from the bag with no further additives required.
- Select a pot that will comfortably accommodate the plant for the next 2 years.
- Place the plant into the pot ensuring the bulb is level with the top of the pot.
- Fill new mixture around the root system while holding the plant, gently tap the top to work the mix around the root system.
- Lightly water and place in a warm, sunny location.
ONGOING PLANT CARE
- Osmocote® Orchid Coarse Premium Potting Mix contains a balanced fertiliser but additional fertiliser may be required in time, depending on plant needs.
- Plants should be watered immediately after potting and frequently enough to ensure the mix remains moist but not wet. Avoid allowing plants to dry out.
- Plants should be divided and repotted with new potting mix when they outgrow the pot or after 2 years.
WHEN TO USE
- Orchids are best repotted in mid Spring, or immediately after they have finished flowering
- Avoid Winter or Summer as the extremes of temperature may stress plants
Always wear gloves when gardening.
If dusty, wear a particulate mask.
CAUTION: This product may cause staining of hard surfaces if wet. Avoid contact with hard surfaces and if contact does occur, sweep off immediately
When using potting mixes, we recommend the use of garden gloves to protect your hands
SAFETY FIRST: Read the instructions on the product packaging before use and take particular note of any warnings or cautions on the label
See the Safety Data Sheet for this product
Boosted levels of calcium (gypsum) assist in promoting strong, healthy plants capable of resisting diseases