HOW TO USE
Debco Premium Orchid Mix is ready to use straight from the bag with no further additives required
- Select a new pot that will comfortably accommodate the plant for the next 2 years
- Place the plant into the pot ensuring the bulb is level with the top of the pot
- Fill new mixture around the root system whilst holding the plant, and by gently tapping the top work the mix in and around the entire root system
- Fill the pot to the top rim of the pot with the mix
- Lightly water and place in a well-ventilated location
ONGOING PLANT CARE
- A quality 6 month balanced fertiliser was added at manufacture but additional fertiliser may be required in time, depending on plant needs.
- Feeding is critical to flowering because without sufficient food, the plant’s bulbs will not grow large enough to flower in the following year.
- The easiest way to feed your Orchids is by topping up with controlled-release fertiliser when required. For even better results, you can supplement with a soluble fertiliser during the warmer months.
- Plants should be divided and re-potted with new potting mix when they outgrow the pot or after 24 months.
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening. Wear a particulate mask if dusty.
This product contains micro-organisms
Avoid breathing dust or mists
Wear a particulate mask it dusty
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening and keep the product moist when handling
Wash hands immediately after use
Read the detailed warning label on the bag
A range of macro & micro-elements are required for sustained plant growth in mixes
Through the correct balance of air and water, specifically selected controlled-release fertiliser and other essential plant nutrients your plants will flourish in this potting mix