HOW TO USE
Debco Organic Potting Mix is ready to use straight from the bag with no further additives required.
- Fill a large clean pot or raised garden bed with the mix allowing room to add the new plants.
- Turn the plant out of its container. Loosen root ball gently and remove any rotten or entirely dried out roots.
- Position the plants and fill around with new mix. Do not pack down.
- Soak with water and protect plants from wind, heat and strong sunlight for around 5 days.
Blend mix with your garden soil and dig a hole for planting potted or bare-rooted plants.
ONGOING PLANT CARE
- Debco Organic Potting Mix contains a quality 3 month organic* fertiliser but additional fertiliser may be required in time, depending on plant needs.
- Plants should be watered immediately after potting and frequently enough to ensure the mix remains moist but not wet. Avoid allowing plants to dry out.
- Plants should be re-potted with new potting mix when they outgrow the pot or after 12-18 months.
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening. Wear a particulate mask if dusty.
This product contains micro-organisms
Avoid breathing dust or mists
Wear a particulate mask it dusty
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening and keep the product moist when handling
Wash hands immediately after use
Read the detailed warning label on the bag
A range of macro & micro-elements are required for sustained plant growth in mixes
Through the correct balance of air and water, specifically selected controlled-release fertiliser and other essential plant nutrients your plants will flourish in this potting mix