HOW TO USE
Debco Potting Mix is ready to use straight from the bag with no further additives required
- Pot as many plants as possible at one time, gathering them all together along with clean containers and the potting mix.
- Give each plant a thorough watering an hour or so in advance, and allow to drain.
- Select a clean container approximately 25mm wider than the original and partly fill with the mixture.
- Turn the plant out of its present container and loosen root ball gently.
- Position the plants in the container and check levels and fill with new potting mix.
- Gently tap the container bottom on the ground to allow the mixture to settle. Do not firm or pack down.
ONGOING PLANT CARE
- Debco Pot Power Potting Mix contains a balanced fertiliser but additional fertiliser may be required in time, depending on plant needs.
- Initial soaking after potting is essential and then a regular watering programme is important.
- Protect the plant from heat and strong sunlight for a few days and keep moist. Water only when the growing mixture feels dry.
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening. Wear a particulate mask if dusty.
This product contains micro-organisms
Avoid breathing dust or mists
Wear a particulate mask it dusty
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening and keep the product moist when handling
Wash hands immediately after use
Read the detailed warning label on the bag
A range of macro & micro-elements are required for sustained plant growth in potting mixes
Through the correct balance of air and water, specifically selected controlled-release fertiliser and other essential plant nutrients your plants will flourish in this potting mix