HOW TO USE
- For effective weed suppression a minimum of 5cm (2") of Levington Organic Blend Soil Conditioner is required over the flowerbeds or containers.
- It should be applied to clean soil and applied once a year.
- For general soil improvement, fork a 2.5cm (1") layer of soil conditioner into the top 10cm (4") of soil.
- For shrubs and roses mix 5 litres of soil conditioner with Miracle-Gro Continuous Release Plant Food.
- For trees, mix 10 litres of soil conditioner with Miracle-Gro Continuous Release Plant Food.
- When the compost mixture has been prepared, dig a hole twice the size of the root ball. Plant using a 50 / 50 mixture of soil and the prepared compost.
- This pack is sufficient to plant 10 roses or 5 trees.
- Use as a mulch around your shrubs and flowerbeds to keep in water and suppress weeds.
- Using a fork or even your hands spread an even layer about 2.5cm to 5cm (1"-2") of soil conditioner over the compost or soil.
- This pack covers an area of 2m x 0.5m
WHERE TO USE
For improving soil structure and drainage of clay or sandy soil.
2m x 0.5m
Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust. Always wear gloves when gardening and then wash your hands after use.
Always read the label and product information before use.