HOW TO USE
Use Debco Native Mix straight from the bag. For the best results do not mix with anything. Close the bag tightly after use
PLANTING IN POTS
- Select a clean pot at least 25mm wider than the original and partly fill with potting mix.
- Turn the plant out of its container. Loosen root ball gently and remove any rotten or entirely dried out roots.
- Position the plant in the pot and fill with potting mix. Do not pack down.
- Water thoroughly and protect the plant from wind, heat and strong sunlight for around 5 days.
PLANTING IN GROUND
- Dig a hole 2-3 times the size of the pot and blend Debco Native Mix with your garden soil before planting potted or bagged trees.
ONGOING PLANT CARE
- Debco Native Potting Mix contains a balanced fertiliser but additional fertiliser may be required in time, depending on plant needs.
- Natives require feeding in Spring and late Summer.
- Water natives well when first planted. Once established, natives require less watering than other plants.
- Plants should be re-potted with new potting mix when they outgrow the pot or after 12-18 months.
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening. Wear a particulate mask if dusty.
This product contains micro-organisms
Avoid breathing dust or mists
Wear a particulate mask it dusty
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening and keep the product moist when handling
Wash hands immediately after use
Read the detailed warning label on the bag
A range of macro & micro-elements are required for sustained plant growth in mixes
Through the correct balance of air and water, specifically selected controlled-release fertiliser and other essential plant nutrients your plants will flourish in this potting mix