To keep weeds at bay for longer, you need more than muscle power. You need to be using the right weedkiller. However, choosing the best one for different types of weeds in all the different areas of your garden can be very confusing.
Weedol Rootkill Plus helps you deal with those pesky garden weeds. It tackles weeds in most areas of the garden, and as the name suggests, it gets right to the root of the problem killing weeds off completely to stop them growing back.
How it works
- Weedol Gun! Rootkill Plus is a total weedkiller. It kills all types of weeds including annual and perennial weeds, grasses and those tough weeds like nettles and brambles.
- It’s systemic, so it kills all the way down to the root so you can relax knowing the weeds won’t come back.
- Unlike some systemic weedkillers Weedol Gun! Rootkill Plus is fast acting so you should start to see the effects in days.
- Weedol Gun! Rootkill Plus can be used to treat weeds all around the garden, from spot treating that odd weed to larger areas like paths and drives. It can be used to kill weeds around the base of ornamental shrubs and trees, along hedges and fences, next to the shed… the list goes on! It degrades in the soil so treated areas can be replanted in days and once dry children and pets don’t need to be kept away.
- For smaller areas, or spot treating individual weeds, use the ready to use formula. For treating larger areas it is also available as Weedol Rootkill Plus Tubes and Weedol Rootkill Plus Concentrate for application via a pressure sprayer or watering can.
It’s important to get rid of weeds, not just because they look unsightly but because they steal vital nutrients and water from your plants. Pulling them out by hand will show quick results but it is hard work and they could just grow back again.