How to use
Flower beds and borders
- For best results apply at the start of spring.
- Evenly sprinkle recommended amount.
- Gently fork in granules.
- Water to activate granules.
- Place recommended amount of Miracle-Gro® Peat Free All Purpose Compost into a pot.
- Add the recommended amount of Miracle-Gro® Premium All Purpose Continuous Release Plant Food.
- Mix well.
- Place your plant in a pot and top up with compost.
- Firm gently in place.
- Water in.
Where to use
All purpose; so can be used on all plants including fruit and veg in pots, hanging baskets, tubs, containers – or mix it into your compost. For acid-loving plants use Miracle-Gro Azalea, Camellia & Rhododendron Plant Food.
When to use
Apply at the start of spring, lasts for the whole season (6 months).
2kg = 33m² area.
NPK 17-9-11 with magnesium and micro-nutrients.
Keep pack closed after use.
Wash hands after use.
Store in a dry place, out of the reach of children and pets.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Contains isocyanates. May product an allergic reaction.
Always wear gloves when gardening.