HOW TO USE
Debco Cacti & Succulent Potting Mix is ready to use straight from the bag with no further additives required.
- Choose a pot at least 25% larger than the original with drainage holes.
- Turn plant out of the present container and carefully remove the old loose mix from the root ball.
- Position the plant and carefully fill the pot ensuring the potting mix surrounds all of the roots.
- Water thoroughly and allow draining and drying in a warm sunny position.
ONGOING PLANT CARE
- Debco Cacti & Succulent Potting Mix contains a quality 6 month balanced fertiliser but additional fertiliser may be required in time, depending on plant needs.
- Plants should be watered immediately after potting and frequently enough to ensure the mix remains moist but not wet. Avoid allowing plants to dry out.
- Plants should be re-potted with new potting mix when they outgrow the pot or after 12-18 months.
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening. Wear a particulate mask if dusty.
This product contains micro-organisms
Avoid breathing dust or mists
Wear a particulate mask it dusty
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening and keep the product moist when handling
Wash hands immediately after use
Read the detailed warning label on the bag
A range of macro & micro-elements are required for sustained plant growth in mixes
Through the correct balance of air and water, specifically selected controlled-release fertiliser and other essential plant nutrients your plants will flourish in this potting mix