HOW TO USE
Debco Premium Garden Mix is ready to use straight from the bag with no further additives required.
- Prepare area by removing any weeds or grass.
- Create new garden beds by using straight from the bag. Apply at a depth to suit the requirements of the range of chosen plants. Condition poor soil by applying a 5cm layer on top and blending through the existing garden.
- Follow instructions on plant label for depth and location requirements.
- Apply a layer of mulch (avoiding plant stem) to maintain moisture and soil temperature.
ONGOING PLANT CARE
- A quality 4 month balanced fertiliser was added at manufacture but additional fertiliser may be required in time, depending on plant needs.
- Plants should be watered immediately after planting and frequently enough to ensure the mix remains moist but not wet. Avoid allowing plants to dry out.
- For best results top the soil every time you plant.
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening. Wear a particulate mask if dusty.
This product contains micro-organisms
Avoid breathing dust or mists
Wear a particulate mask it dusty
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening and keep the product moist when handling
Wash hands immediately after use
Read the detailed warning label on the bag
A range of macro & micro-elements are required for sustained plant growth in mixes
Through the correct balance of air and water, specifically selected controlled-release fertiliser and other essential plant nutrients your plants will flourish in this potting mix