BugClear™ Ultra 2
BugClear™ Ultra 2
BugClear™ Ultra 2 concentrate controls aphids, mealy bugs, red spider mites and other mites and now also boxwood caterpillar and lily beetle. It is ideal for fruit, vegetablesand ornamentals, and can be used in organic gardening. Effects seen in just 1 day. Based on rapeseed oil, the product is fully certified for use in organic gardening. Bottle is made from 100% recycled material. Due to regulations bottle cannot yet be recycled.
How to use
Shake bottle well before use.
- Using measuring cap provided add 7ml/1L of water.
- Half fill a pressurised sprayer with clean water before adding the required quantity of product. Add the reminder of the water and mix thoroughly before use. Mix and use immediately.
- Spray early morning (7-9am) or evening (6-8pm) to minimise risk to bees.
- Spray plants throughly to wet upper and lower surfaces of leaves. Avoid contact with non-target plants.
- Immediately after use, clean the spray equipment thoroughly. It is always advisable to test a sample of plant before treating a large or valuable collection.
Where to use
Ideal for ornamental plants. Do not spray directly onto blooms. Do not treat sensitive species of floral plants with delicate foliage (e.g. cyclamens).
How often to apply
Spray at first sign of pests. Maximum 2 treatments per year.
Makes 28 litres.
Contains rapeseed oil and pyrethrins.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use
Health and Safety
Always read the pack label and product instructions carefully before use. For further information relating to product safety please review the product data safety sheet link below.