How to use
Use every time you are preparing the soil for planting. Sprinkle evenly over the soil and mix in well. Water well after sowing seeds and planting out, especially in dry weather.
During the growing season, sprinkle evenly over the soil around established plants. Gently work it into the soil surface with a hand fork without disturbing the plant’s roots and water in thoroughly.
For established plants and plants in containers, apply every 4 to 6 weeks during the growing season from March to the end of August, when plants are actively growing.
Where to use
Can be used all around the garden: Bedding plants, flowers, bushes, trees and conifers, fruit and vegetables.
How often to apply
Levington® Chicken Manure Multi Purpose Plant Food can be applied prior to sowing or planting and as needed throughout the growing season.
Apply every 4 to 6 weeks during the growing season.
General flowers and vegetables: 100g per m².
Fast growing plants: 200g per m².
Trees, shrubs, roses and hedges: 300g per m².
- Always wear gloves when gardening.
- Only use where there is a recognised need to feed plants. Keep away from plant leaves and stems.
- Do not exceed the appropriate application rate. Increasing the dosage may result in damage to your plants.
- Store in the original container in a cool, dry, frost-free place away from children, pets and foodstuffs.
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use.
- Do not eat or smoke while applying the product.