How to use
As a root feed, sprinkle evenly over the soil, to an area slightly larger than that covered by the tree/bush or plant.
Gently work it into the soil surface with a hand fork or hoe without disturbing the roots. Water in thoroughly.
Where to use
For magnesium hungry plants: tomatoes, potatoes, roses and pears. ideal for lettuce and brassicas.
Remember plants also require other nutrients like nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Use this product in combination with a complete fertiliser like Levington® Growmore or Levington® Fish, Blood & Bone.
How often to apply
As root feed to prevent magnesium deficiency: 35g per m².
As root feed to correct leaf yellowing or conifer browning: 50g per m².
Magnesium oxide (MgO) water soluble 25%, sulphur trioxide (SO3) water soluble 50%.
- Always wear gloves when gardening.
- Only use where there is a recognised need to feed plants. Keep away from plant leaves and stems.
- Do not exceed the appropriate application rate. Increasing the dosage may result in damage to your plants.
- Store in the original container in a cool, dry, frost-free place away from children, pets and foodstuffs.
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use.
- Do not eat or smoke while applying the product.