How to use
Use every time you are preparing the for planting. Sprinkle evenly over the soil and mix in well. Water well after planting out, especially in dry weather.
During the growing season, sprinkle evenly over the soil around established plants. Gently work it into the soil surface with a hand fork without disturbing the roots and water in thoroughly.
Where to use
Ideal for all flowering and fruiting plants – especially shrubs, climbers and roses.
Remember plants also require other nutrients like nitrogen and phosphorus. Use this product in combination with an NP fertiliser like Levington® Bone Meal or a complete fertiliser like Levington® Growmore.
How often to apply
Use this product whenever you’re preparing new beds, when planting out new, young plants and around established plants in the growing season.
Apply in spring and reapply once in the growing season to stimulate flowering or fruit formation.
Flowers, beds and borders: 35g per m².
Roses and bushes: 35g per plant.
Trees, including fruit trees: 50-100g per tree.
Tomatoes, salad and spinach: 35g per m².
Cabbages and potatoes: 75g per m².
- Always wear gloves when gardening.
- Only use where there is a recognised need to feed plants. Keep away from plant leaves and stems.
- Do not exceed the appropriate application rate. Increasing the dosage may result in damage to your plants.
- Store in the original container in a cool, dry, frost-free place away from children, pets and foodstuffs.
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use.
- Do not eat or smoke while applying the product.