How to use
Use every time you are preparing the soil for planting. Sprinkle evenly over the soil and mix in well. Water well after sowing seeds and planting out, especially in dry weather.
During the growing season sprinkle evenly over the soil around plants. Gently work it into the soil surface with a hand fork or hoe without disturbing the roots and water in thoroughly.
When planting out small or bare rooted plants, sprinkle around plants after planting and gently work into the soil.
When planting bigger plants, shrubs and trees, mix with soil from planting hole and planting compost and use as a planting mixture.
Where to use
Anything green! Encourages strong leafy growth, especially good for leafy green vegetables, shrubs and trees.
Remember plants also require other nutrients like phosphorus and potassium. Use this product in combination with sulphate of potash or superphosphate to encourage balanced plant growth.
How often to apply
Use this product whenever you’re preparing new beds, when planting out new and young plants, around established plants during the growing season and when you want to stimulate leafy growth.
All uses: 35g per m².
Vegetable garden: 35g per m².
- Always wear gloves when gardening.
- Only use where there is a recognised need to feed plants. Keep away from plant leaves and stems.
- Do not exceed the appropriate application rate. Increasing the dosage may result in damage to your plants.
- Store in the original container in a cool, dry, frost-free place away from children, pets and foodstuffs.
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use.
- Do not eat or smoke while applying the product.