How to use
In spring gently fork granules into the top soil or mix thoroughly with compost.
- Established flowers and vegetables in the garden: Evenly sprinkle 75g per m² over the rooting area.
- Established ornamental and fruit trees: Evenly sprinkle 50g per every m of tree height to edges of the areas covered by the branches.
- Containers & hanging baskets: Sprinkle 25-50g per 10 litres of compost before planting. Use lower dose for pot sizes greater than 20 litres or for sensitive plants e.g. impatiens or young plants.
- New annual bedding plants, vegetables and fruit: Add 5-8g (the size of a tablespoon) directly into the planting hole and mix in with the soil prior to planting.
- New trees, shrubs, roses and fruit bushes: Sprinkle 25g per 10 litres of compost or soil around the roots, before covering with soil.
Where to use
Ideal for all plants, indoors and outside. Perfect for pots and containers, hanging baskets, beds and borders.
How often to apply
One application feeds for up to 6 months.
NPK 17-9-11 with magnesium and micro-nutrients.
Always wear gloves when gardening.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local/national regulations.
Always read the label and product information before use.