- Ideal for creating a new lawn and suitable for over-seeding or bare patches
- Contains a unique mix of premium sports grade seed as used by professionals, specially selected to create a fine luxury lawn
- With Watersmart grass technology roots grow strong for optimum absorption of water and nutrients
HOW TO USE
To create a new lawn or fill in a bare patch:
- Remove all weeds and stones and lightly turn the soil surface over. Level and firm by treading the soil.
- Shake the box to remix the seeds. Apply one handful per square metre (approximately 30g).
- Create a criss-cross pattern by sowing half the seed from left to right and the rest from top to bottom.
- Gently rake in and tread the seeds into the soil. Unless it rains, soak with a fine spray and keep soil moist for the next few weeks.
Over-seed an existing lawn:
- Prepare the lawn by mowing it short, raking out dead grass, moss and debris. Apply a lawn dressing such as EverGreen® Lawn Soil.
- In dry conditions, moisten the lawn.
- Sprinkle a small handful of seed for each square metre (25g). Lightly rake the seed into the lawn.
- Unless it rains, soak with a fine spray and keep soil moist for the next few weeks.
In ideal conditions when the soil is moist, grass will start to appear from 7-10 days. In less favourable conditions allow 10-14 days.
WHERE TO USE
For use on lawns.
420g carton covers 14m²
APPLICATION BY SPREADER
Use our easy-to-use spreader settings table to set Scotts® and EverGreen® spreaders correctly when using our products.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.