How to use
Using the guide measure out the recommended dose. Lightly work the granules into the soil around your plant.
After application give your plant a good drink.
Where to use
As a guide one handful of granules is 25g.
- Sowing in soil: 25g/sqm.
- Medium demanding veg (carrots, onions): 75-100g/sqm.
- High demanding veg (tomato, courgette, potato): 100-125g/sqm.
- Strawberries: apply after harvest 75g/sqm.
- Plants in pots and containers: 5g/L.
- Pots bigger than 10 litres: 3g/L.
Ideal for growing your own produce such as fruits and vegetables.
Perfect for use in hanging baskets, pots and containers indoor and out.
Reseal after opening and store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Wash hands after use.
We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening.
Always read the label and product information before use.