How to use
Use every time you are preparing the soil for planting. Sprinkle evenly over the soil and mix in well. Water well after planting out, especially in dry weather.
For small or bare-rooted plants in beds, borders and vegetable plots apply when preparing the soil for planting. Sprinkle evenly over the soil and mix in well. Water well after planting out, especially in dry weather.
For bigger, well-rooted plants, bushes and trees mix with soil or compost and use as planting mix. Water well afterwards.
During the growing season, sprinkle evenly over the soil around plants. Gently work it into the soil surface with a hand fork or hoe without disturbing the plant roots and water in thoroughly.
Where to use
Can be used all around the garden: Bedding plants, flowers, bushes, trees and conifers, fruit and vegetables.
How often to apply
Levington® Fish, Blood & Bone Multi Purpose Plant Food can be applied prior to sowing or planting and as needed throughout the growing season.
Apply every 6-8 weeks during the growing season from March to the end of August, when plants are actively growing. Water in well.
Bedding plants and strawberries: 50g per m².
Vegetable plots and cut flower beds: 75g per m².
Tomatoes: 50g per plant.
Planting shrubs and trees: 50-100g per plant.
Plants in containers: Mix 50g per 10 litres of compost.
- Always wear gloves when gardening.
- Only use where there is a recognised need to feed plants. Keep away from plant leaves and stems.
- Do not exceed the appropriate application rate. Increasing the dosage may result in damage to your plants.
- Store in the original container in a cool, dry, frost-free place away from children, pets and foodstuffs.
- Wash hands and exposed skin after use.
- Do not eat or smoke while applying the product.