- Rose, tree and shrub compost is ideal for Shrubs, Trees, Roses, Hedging Fruit Bushes, including ericaceous plants (acid loving, lime hating plants)
- Planting bare root outdoor roses, trees, shrubs, moving or planting established and container plants.
HOW TO USE
- Water the plant thoroughly.
- Dig a hole twice as big as the root ball.
- Part fill the hole with a mix of 50% soil and 50% Levington® Rose, Tree and Shrub Compost.
- Ensure the plant is at the same level as in the pot.
- To provide stability for taller plants a stake may be hammered into the ground and the plant loosely tied to it.
- Fill in firmly and water.
- For best results ensure that the soil around the plant does not dry out in the first seasons. To help conserve water around precious plants, apply a mulch, such as Levington Water Saving Bark. This will also suppress weeds.
- Levington® Rose, Tree and Shrub compost contains season long feed for the first season, no feeding is required. We recommend that plants are fed with Miracle-Gro® Rose and Shrub Plant Food, so that they continue to grow with abundance in the following seasons.
Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust. Always wear gloves when gardening and then wash your hands after use.
Always read the label and product information before use.