One application means:
- Greener grass: for best results water in after application and your lawn will be greener in just 1 week.
- Removes moss: by indirect action against it.
- No raking needed.
- Slow release nutrients: will feed your lawn for up to 3 months.
- No lawn burning/no sorching: when applied correctly.
- Helps prevent moss regrowth.
- Enriches the root zones and increases soil fertility.
How to use
Application by hand
- Spread by hand wearing gloves, at a rate of 100-150g per square metre.
- For a visual guide to the correct rate, first spread the recommended amount over a small measured area.
Application by spreader
Use our easy-to-use spreader settings table to set Scotts® and EverGreen® spreaders correctly when using our products.
Where to use
Can be used on any lawn but ideal for those with a moss problem.
NPK 4-5-19 with magnesium.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Children and pets can re-enter treated area once watered in.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.