Patio Magic! is a hard surface cleaner that controls green mould, algae and lichens across large areas quickly and efficiently* and helps to gently clean the treated surface in the following weeks and months. Protection can last between 6-9 months after first treatment.
Simple to use
Patio Magic! does all the hard work without the need for acids, bleach or scrubbing. Just apply and leave to dry.
Naturally degrades in soil
Ingredients naturally break down in the soil.
This product will not damage treated areas.
How to use
Ready to use, no preparation is required. Read the back of pack and all safety instructions before use. For best results, apply when surface is completely dry.
Remove any large accumulations of mould or algae using a stiff brush. Remove any debris such as leaves, twigs, litter or weeds.
Shake well before spraying.
- Remove Power Sprayer from side clip. Unwrap plastic cover and dispose of safely. Unwrap hose completely. Remove protective strip from battery compartment to activate batteries.
- Insert red hose connector at end of hose into red receptor in the bottle cap until it clicks. Raise the connector to vertical. This must remain up whilst spraying.
- Flip open Power Sprayer until it locks into position. Twist nozzle at end of Power Sprayer to select the wide spray setting.
- Point Power Sprayer away from body. Ensure grey trigger lock is disengaged before spraying.
- Point spray head 50cm from surface to be treated. Spray liberally onto contaminated surface. Hold white trigger for continuous spray. Approximate number of seconds of spray required to treat 1m² light growth = 12 seconds, heavy growth = 29 seconds.
- After use, push hose connector down and squeeze the trigger to clear nozzle. Take care to avoid clearing the nozzle over plants that you want to keep.
- Twist nozzle to OFF position and engage trigger lock. Flip the wand closed and store on the side clip without disconnecting the hose.
Visible results within 3 days depending on the severity of growth and weather conditions.
Replacing the batteries
- Open battery compartment at the bottom of Power Sprayer, remove the used batteries and dispose of safely.
- Replace with four new AA batteries in the correct position as marked inside the battery compartment.
- Securely close battery compartment door. Never mix alkaline, carbon-zinc or rechargeable batteries.
This pack treats up to 35m², depending on level of soiling.
Children: Patio Magic! is non-acidic and contains no bleach. But, as with any household cleaner, please take normal precautions and keep our products out of reach of children.
Pets: as a precaution, keep pets and wildlife off the treated surfaces until they are dry (if they accidentally walk or sit on the wet surfaces, then promptly rinse their paws or fur in clean water).
Plants: do not splash or spray directly onto plants; if you do this by mistake, then simply flush them with plenty of water.
Fish: do not allow any run-off into fish-tanks or ponds, or contact with any aquatic life.
Always ensure the container is stored and carried upright when not spraying.
Brintons Patio Magic! is approved for use in Great Britain, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
* Control of lichens can take from 2 weeks to 6 months.