Naturally breaks down in soil
Our formula degrades naturally in soil, beginning to break down the moment it touches it to allow for quick replanting.
Our Glyphosate-free formula is the clear choice for gardeners looking for a more natural option for their garden protection.
Visible results in just 3 hours
You’ll notice results in just 3 hours with our fast-acting weed killer. The area will be ready for replanting or re-seeding in only 3 days as the formula naturally breaks down in soil.
Keep children and pets away
All our products exceed stringent Government regulations and are suitable for use as directed in areas where children and pets have access. Ensure you restrict access to the treated area during mixing, application and drying time of the product.
How to use
Shake well before use.
Although not a requirement, as good practice, we recommend wearing waterproof gloves and gardening footwear.
- Cut the white ties to release the hose and wand and connect the hose to the pack as shown. This is a quick couple system which is not reversible, i.e. once in place cannot be removed without force.
- Extendable wand - Lift sprayer off bottle, push yellow button while pulling lance into spray position.
- Pump - Pump handle 25-30 times for up to 10 minutes of spray. After pumping, push handle down, turn clockwise to lock into carry position.
- Spray - Adjust spray pattern by turning the nozzle. Aim 50 cm from target weed and press white trigger. Spray to lightly wet the leaves avoiding run-off.
- Retract wand - After use, push the yellow button and retract the wand to its original position before clipping it onto the top of the pack for storage. This will prevent the accidental release of spray solution when in the storage position.
- Store - Push pump handle down, turn pump handle and cap anti-clockwise to relieve pressure, then retighten before storage.
- Refill - To refill remove the pump mechanism by unscrewing in an anti-clockwise direction.
When spraying large areas it is easier to mark out and measure the area before application.
Spray the weeds evenly, ensuring a good coverage of the leaves.
Where to use
For the control of weeds around ornamental garden plants, trees and in areas not intended to bear vegetation.
Controls most weeds around the garden. Suitable to use on gravel paths and drives and along fences.
Can be used to clean up weedy ground before planting vegetables, flowers, bushes and trees, and to renovate overgrown areas.
Should be applied on a calm, dry day when there is no risk of spray drift onto adjacent desirable plants.
Do not direct spray or allow spray drift onto cultivated plants and lawn as Roundup® NL Weed Control Ready to Use destroys all green plant parts.
How often to apply
Use in April to November when the weeds are actively growing.
For best results apply in warm, dry conditions when weeds are young and actively growing, usually during spring or early summer. Do not apply when there is a risk of frost as weeds will not be actively growing.
After 3 hours, product will not be washed away by rain. Reduces the need for repeat treatment.
Repeat treatment if necessary after a minimum of 7 days for larger weeds or where re-growth occurs.
For deep rooted annual weeds such as black bindweed use Roundup® glyphosate based product.
Roundup NL Weed Control is most effective on young weeds smaller than 10cm.
Maximum number of treatments: 4 per year.
This pack treats 165m². Apply at 30ml/m².
FOR USE ONLY AS A HOME GARDEN WEEDKILLER.
READ ALL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
Protection during/in use: KEEP OFF SKIN/AWAY FROM EYES. WASH OFF SPLASHES IMMEDIATELY. WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN AFTER USE.
Environmental protection: To protect aquatic organisms and non-target plants do not apply on impermeable hard surfaces such as asphalt, concrete, cobblestones, tarmac, paving, patio and other situations with a high risk of run-off. Direct spray away from ponds and other surface water bodies.
Storage and disposal: KEEP PRODUCT IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed, in a safe place. KEEP AWAY FROM FOOD, DRINK AND ANIMAL FEEDING STUFFS. KEEP PRODUCT AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS. Do not re-use the container for any other purpose.
TO AVOID RISKS TO HUMAN HEALTH AND THE ENVIRONMENT, COMPLY WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.
Read label before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Dispose of contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be recycled. Contact your local council for details.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Do not contaminate water with the product or its container.
Contains CMIT/MIT. May produce an allergic reaction.
DO NOT EMPTY INTO DRAINS.
Contains 43.1g/L Pelargonic acid as an Emulsion, oil in water (EW).