How to use
Use in a pressure sprayer only. Wear gloves and enclosed footwear.
- Work out the amount of concentrate required using the table on-pack. Measure and mark out out large areas before application.
- Fill sprayer with half the water required, then add the required quantity of concentrate (use the measuring cap).
- Add the remainder of water and mix throughly before applying. Spray the weeds ensuring good coverage of the leaves.
- Use the mixture immediately or soon after mixing. Only make as much as you plan to use within 2 hours. If left standing for more than 30 minutes shake the sprayer before using.
- Wash equipment thoroughly with water immediately after use, three times with water and drain the sprayer on areas on to bare soil not intended to bear vegetation.
Keep children and pets away from treated areas until spray has dried.
Where to use
Use to kill weeds on flower beds, borders, vegetable patches, around roses, shrubs, hedges, greenhouses and along fences. Ideal before cropping and ground clearance before cultivation.
Can be used to clean up weedy ground before planting vegetables, flowers, bushes and trees, and to renovate overgrown areas.
For the control of weeds around ornamental garden plants, trees and in areas not intended to bear vegetation.
Most effective when applied to newly established weeds or those less than 10–15 cm tall.
Do not direct spray or allow spray drift onto cultivated plants and lawn as this product destroys all green plant parts.
When to use
Apply in warm, calm, dry, conditions during April – November when weeds are actively growing.
Do not apply when there is a risk of frost or drought as weeds will not be actively growing.
Reapply if it rains within 3 hours of application. Reapply 7 to 21 days if required. Maximum 4 applications per year.
This pack treats up to 220 m².
Contains 565.49 g/l Pelargonic acid as an Emulsifiable Concentrate (EC) formulation.
- Protection during/in use: KEEP OFF SKIN/AWAY FROM EYES. IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES, RINSE IMMEDIATELY with plenty of water and seek medical advice. WASH OFF SPLASHES IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT BREATHE SPRAY. WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN AFTER USE.
- Environmental protection: Avoid improper release to the environment. Do not contaminate water with the product or its container. Do not empty into drains. To protect aquatic organisms and non-target plants do not apply on impermeable hard surfaces such as asphalt, concrete, cobblestones, tarmac, paving, patio and other situations with a high risk of run-off. Direct spray away from ponds and other surface water bodies. Risk to non-target insects or other arthropods.
- Storage and disposal: KEEP PRODUCT IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed, in a safe place. KEEP AWAY FROM FOOD, DRINK AND ANIMAL FEEDING STUFFS. KEEP PRODUCT AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS. Dispose of empty container in the dustbin. Do not-reuse empty bottle for any other purposes. PROTECT FROM FROST.
Risk and safety information
TO AVOID RISKS TO HUMAN HEALTH AND THE ENVIRONMENT,COMPLY WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.
WARNING: Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Read carefully and follow all instructions.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use. Wear protective gloves and eye/face protection.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical attention. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/care.
- Dispose of contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of in the dustbin. Contact your local council for details.
* THIS CLAIM IS PROVIDED TO HELP DISTINGUISH FROM OTHER FORMULAS THAT MAY CONTAIN GLYPHOSATE.