- Quality grass seed for shady lawns
- Ideal for creating a new lawn and suitable for overseeding or bare patches
- Unique mix of premium sports grade seed, as used by professionals, it is specially selected to create a fine premium lawn
- WaterSmart™ grass technology grows strong roots for optimum absorption of water and nutrients
HOW TO USE
- Remove all weeds and stones and lightly turn the soil surface over. Level and firm by treading the soil.
- Shake the box to remix the seeds. Apply one handful per square metre (approximately 30g).
- Create a criss cross pattern by sowing half the seed from left to right and the rest from bottom to top.
- Gently rake in and tread the seeds into the soil. Unless it rains, soak with a fine spray and keep soil moist for the next few weeks.
In ideal conditions when the soil is moist, grass will start to appear from 7-10 days. In less favourable conditions allows 10-14 days.
HOW OFTEN TO APPLY
Apply as required.
WHERE TO USE
For use on lawns.
420g = 14m²
APPLICATION BY SPREADER
Use our easy-to-use spreader settings table to set Scotts® and EverGreen® spreaders correctly when using our products.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.