How to use
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Wear gloves and enclosed footwear.
- Press and hold the tab on the top of the sprayer, twist nozzle ¼ turn to ‘ON’/Spray position.
- Hold the sprayer approx. 50 cm away from the target weed and spray to lightly wet the weeds, avoiding run-off.
- Rotate the nozzle back to ‘OFF’/‘STOP’ position after use.
Keep children and pets away from treated areas until spray has dried.
Where to use
Use to kill weeds on flower beds, borders, vegetable patches, around roses, shrubs, hedges, greenhouses and along fences. Ideal before cropping and ground clearance before cultivation.
Can be used to clean up weedy ground before planting vegetables, flowers, bushes and trees, and to renovate overgrown areas.
For the control of weeds around ornamental garden plants, trees and in areas not intended to bear vegetation.
Most effective when applied to newly established weeds or those less than 10–15 cm tall.
Do not direct spray or allow spray drift onto cultivated plants and lawn as this product destroys all green plant parts.
When to use
Apply in warm, calm, dry, conditions during April – November when weeds are actively growing.
Do not apply when there is a risk of frost or drought as weeds will not be actively growing.
Reapply if it rains within 3 hours of application. Reapply 7 to 21 days if required. Maximum 4 applications per year.
This pack treats up to 33 m². Application rate: 300 mL per 10 m².
Contains 43.1 g/L Pelargonic acid as an Emulsion, oil in water (EW).
- Protection during/in use: KEEP OFF SKIN/AWAY FROM EYES. WASH OFF SPLASHES IMMEDIATELY. WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN AFTER USE.
- Environmental protection: To protect aquatic organisms and non-target plants do not apply on impermeable hard surfaces such as asphalt, concrete, cobblestones, tarmac, paving, patio and other situations with a high risk of run-off. Direct spray away from ponds and other surface water bodies. Risk to non-target insects or other arthropods. Avoid improper release into the environment. Do not contaminate water with the product and its container. Do not empty into drains.
- Storage and disposal: KEEP PRODUCT IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed in a safe place. Protect from frost. KEEP AWAY FROM FOOD, DRINK AND ANIMAL FEEDING STUFFS. KEEP PRODUCT AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS. Do not re-use container for any other purpose.
Risk and safety information
TO AVOID RISKS TO HUMAN HEALTH AND THE ENVIRONMENT,COMPLY WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.
- Read carefully and follow all instructions.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Dispose of contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of in the dustbin. Contact your local council for details.
- Contains CMIT/MIT. May produce an allergic reaction.
* THIS CLAIM IS PROVIDED TO HELP DISTINGUISH FROM OTHER FORMULAS THAT MAY CONTAIN GLYPHOSATE.