Being a plant parent isn’t always easy!
Despite our best efforts, our plants aren’t always in their best shape, and there’s always lots to learn about how to care for them - but now we're offering free virtual Plant Clinic appointments with gardening guru, Kate Turner, to help bring your plants back to life.
Kate brings years of gardening knowledge to the Plant Clinic appointments, with experience on ITV’s Love Your Garden, BBC’s Garden Rescue and as a horticultural tutor at The Therapy Garden, to name a few of her job roles! The Plant Clinic is open from Monday 29th March until Thursday 1st April, offering you the opportunity to receive a diagnosis and treatment plan for your gardening needs, straight from the expert.
Each day of the Plant Clinic will have its own plant-specialism to suit whatever questions you may have:
Monday 29th March: Whether it’s your first time gardening and you’re not sure where to start, or you’re going to grow your fruit and veg crop from seed this year, Kate can answer all your questions and give you lots of tips. Find out more about growing from seed.
Tuesday 30th March: The second day of the plant clinic is dedicated to all of your grow-your-own needs. Kate will be able to give advice on the best ways to grow your own fruit and veg and diagnose problems that you might have encountered. If your tomatoes caught blight last year or your courgettes didn’t flower, make sure they thrive this year by booking in with Kate. Read more about growing your own.
Wednesday 31st March: Some plants are just for show, so get yours looking their absolute best this season. The Plant Clinic is open for anything from how to grow stunning roses and ornamental flowers, to bold, beautiful houseplants that need a little bit of help. Kate can guide you to enjoy your own flower show. Check out some tips on growing roses.
GP (General Plant) Surgery
Thursday 1st April: If your needs don’t fit within one of the above, or you’re just looking for general gardening advice, then book in a GP appointment with Kate for a check-up. Find out a little more about fruit and veg plant diseases.
Don’t worry, these topics are just guidance so no matter when you book, Kate will be able to give you advice on your gardening questions or refer you to a specialist if needed!
Plant Clinic bookings are now open for one person and your plant-patient to discuss your growing grievances with plant doctor and gardening expert, Kate Turner. With 20-minute Plant Clinic appointments on offer over the four-day period.
Plant Clinic event terms and conditions:
- The promoter is Evergreen Garden Care whose registered office is at 1 Archipelago, Lyon Way, Frimley, Surrey GU16 7ER.
- The event is open to residents of the United Kingdom.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to attend this event.
- By booking an appointment at this event, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Method of attending the event and details of how to book will be clearly explained within the event listing page on EventBrite.
- Closing date for entry will be detailed on the relevant EventBrite listing page. After this date no further bookings to the event will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for appointments not attended for whatever reason.
- The rules of the event and how to book will be detailed on the EventBrite page and ticket.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the event and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the event will be notified to attendees as soon as possible by the organiser.
- The appointment time will be stated within the ticket confirmation. The booking is as stated, and, while we will be as flexible as possible with available times, changes to appointment times cannot be guaranteed.
- The guest will be notified by email of the appropriate video conference link for their appointment.
- The organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the event will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The event and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- By attending the event, guests acknowledge that their appointment will be recorded and that this content may be used for external marketing materials, including social media channels, websites and print material. The organiser will contact any guest to confirm use prior to posting.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: these terms and conditions are subject to change.